Wednesday, 23 February 2011
BMS World Mission Day of Prayer
BMS World Mission is setting aside Monday, 28 February as a Day of Prayer. If you want to be involved, the BMS site has loads of great resources. We want to be involved too, so we asked our church in Cusco if they had any prayer requests. Here is what they said:
• For the health of Sylvia, Carlota and Manuel
• Stefan Illary and Jordan have had problems with their throat and health concerns for some time.
• For God to provide job opportunities for the church family.
• Some church members are not currently attending; please pray that they return.
• For Scott, Anjanette, Jessica and Samuel as they return to Cusco following their home assignment.
• For Yhome, the 15-year-old daughter of a church member who is having a time of rebellion.
• Yaneli is a young girl who attends the church and her 3-month-old baby sister died a month ago of pneumonia. Please pray for the whole family.
• That more people in the community will come to faith through the witness of the church.
• That the current church members will grow in their understanding and knowledge of God.
• That God will give the church wisdom in the development of the youth and children’s work.
It would be great if you could join us in prayer for as much of the day as you can; it is a great opportunity for us all to be joined together across the continents.